mituso Bio Organic Virgin Coconut Oil, Native – 1000 ml in an Ironing jar features:
- It contains up to 53 percent lauric acid and caprylic acid up to eight percent, the capric acid up to 6.5 percent.
- First-class organic quality from first cold pressing and controlled organic cultivation of small farms in Sri Lanka.
- Raw vegetables, vegan, gluten, and lactose-free, trans-fatty acid-free, not refined, deodorized, hardened, or bleached.
- Can be used in many ways, for frying and baking, for wok and pan dishes, spreads, and sauces.
- Use also in cosmetics for skin and hair.
- Animal owners use organic coconut oil as a tasty feed supplement.
- Coconut oil becomes liquid at temperatures of about 23 degrees. Repeated solidification in no way impairs the quality of the product.
- Available at Amazon.de (Germany and EU countries).